MC-ER1185A/B Crystal Clear Epoxy Resin is two-component transparent epoxy resin compound that cures at room temperature and high temperature. Epoxy Resin features with low mixing viscosity, good de-aeration; long working time at room temperature, low heat release, anti-yellow; excellent mechanical properties after curing. The cured product has good transparency and bright in surface.
It is mainly used for casting arts and crafts, like coasters, crystal button, women's accessories , crystal combs, and other DIY decorations, etc.
||MC- ER1185 B
||1 A : 1 B
||82-84 Shore D
|Usable time25℃ 100g
|Curing condition 25℃ 100g
1. Working environment: Please keep the plastic container clean. A, B components are strictly according to the weight ratio, accurately weighed, and stir it evenly along the inner wall of the container clockwise until it is used for 3-5 minutes.
2. According to the operating time and amount of glue deployment, to avoid waste. When the temperature is lower than 15 °C, please pre-heat the A glue to 30 °C and then adjust the rubber, easy to operate (low temperature, A glue will thicken ); After use must seal the lid, to avoid the product due to moisture absorption scrapped.
3. When the relative humidity is more than 85%, the surface of the cured product can easily absorb the moisture in the air to form a white mist. Therefore, when the relative humidity is more than 85%, it is not suitable for room temperature curing. It is recommended to use the heating and curing.
4. The lid must be sealed after use to avoid the product being scrapped due to moisture absorption.
The above performance data is typical data measured in a laboratory environment with a temperature of 25°C and a humidity of 70%. It is for customer reference only
5kg per bottle-20kg per carton or 200kg per drum
Other package please contact our sales team for customize.
1. The products must be stored in a closed and airtight environment under the condition of 25°C relative humidity <70%.
2. Since part B is easy to absorb water vapor and lead to deterioration, the packaging barrel must be tightly sealed with the cover.
3. The more the amount mixed together, the faster the reaction will be, the faster the curing speed will be, and it may be accompanied by a lot of heat, please pay attention to control the mixing amount at one time, because due to the accelerated reaction, its use time will also be shortened, and the mixed glue should be used up in a short time as much as possible;
4. During the curing process, please keep the environment clean to prevent impurities or dust from falling onto the surface of the uncured glue
5. When using the product, glasses and other necessary labor protection supplies are recommended.