Customer First, Dedication, Innovation.
MC Silicone Professional Mould Making & Casting Materials Supplier
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||240kg|
|Packaging Details:||20kg per drum|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||4000kg per day|
|Goods Description:||Silicone In Primary Forms||HS Code:||39100000|
|Application:||Electronics Parts Potting And Encapsulating||Mix Ratio:||10:1|
|Viscosity:||1300 Cps||Hardness:||20-30 Shore A Can Be Adjusted|
|Thermal Conductivity:||0.24(W/(m·K)||Dielectric Coefficient:||(10 6hz) F/m 2.6 X 3.0|
Two Part Electronic Potting Silicone,
Rtv2 Electronic Potting Silicone,
Potting Silicone For Electrical Insulation
Two Part Rtv2 Liquid Silicone Rubber For Sealing Electronic Potting
Description and composition
1. Dihydroxy polydimethylsiloxane
3. Silica hydrated
Component B is the catalyst
1. ethyl orthosilicate, the molecular formula is (C2H5)4SiO4
2. organotin, the molecular formula is Bu2Sn(OCOC11H23)2
This product raw material is organic silicon rubber, nontoxic and non-corrosive
Appearance (as per customer requirement) flowing liquid
Viscosity(mm2/s 25℃) 1300±100
Density (g/cm3) 0.93±1％
Mix ratio 10:1
Pot life (min) 40-60
Preliminary curing time (h) 2～4
Complete curing time (h) 24
Tensile strength 1.5～2.0
Relative elongation (%) 150～200
Volume resistivity (Ω.cm) ≥1×1015
Dielectric coefficient (10
6hz) F/m 2.6 X 3.0
Thermal conductivity (W/(m·K)) 0.24
Breakdown voltage (KV/mm) 15～20
1. Two-component, room temperature curing, under -60 to 200℃( If in lasting operation).
2. Deeply curing, good adhesive to module and electrical components
3. Good weather ability , insulation, waterproof, damp proofing
4. encapsulation for Electronic components, power module, and LED outdoor displayer
1. Mix component A and component B thoroughly at a 10:1 ratio (by weight or volume)
2. Vacuum de-airing after mixing, then its ready for pouring
3. If bubbles occurs due to much slender crevices, two times pouring will be a good
choice, the second pouring should be done after the curing of first pouring.
4. The silicone will be cured completely after 24 hours, if the depth of the parts which
need to be encapsulating is over 2cm, the curing time of bottom silicone will be a bit
20kg/pail for component A, 2kg/bottle for component B.
1. Catalyst component B should be tightly closed for storage; after open the bottle, the rest should be sealed immediately, avoid from air contact which might cause color change, and its original curing properties.
2. Different mix ratio will change the pot life or curing time, increase the volume of component B will shorten the curing time, decrease the volume of component B can prolong the curing time.
3. The curing time varies due to different temperature, the higher temperature, it cures faster. Conversely, it cures slower when under a low temperature or humidity. Customer can adjust the volume according to actual condition or needs.
4. Do not heating up or fully seal up the part during its curing process. (>60℃)
5. Electrical property and adhesive property test should be done 72 hours after curing.
1. It should be stored in a cool, dry and ventilated place. Shelf life is 6 months.
2. This product is nontoxic, meets the standard of ROHS, no flammable or explosive
ingredients, no special requirement for transportation.
Contact Person: Mrs. Amy Tse