Customer First, Dedication, Innovation.
MC Silicone Professional Mould Making & Casting Materials Supplier
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10kg|
|Packaging Details:||500g, 1kg, 5kg, 10kg, 25kg|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1000kg per day|
|Goods Description:||Silicone||HS Code:||391000|
|Product Name:||Silicone Putty For Dental Impression||Mix Ratio:||1:1|
|Color:||White A :Blue B||Working Time:||Less Than 1 Mins|
|Curing Time:||Less Than 5 Mins||Hardness:||65 Shore A|
Medcal Grade Dental Silicone Putty,
65 shore A dental silicone putty,
Silicone Putty For Dental Impressions
Easy To Use Fast Cure 1: 1 Mix Ratio Medcal Grade Silicone Putty For Dental Impression
It is a hydrophilic addition silicone rubber impression material, it contains two components, Part A is platinum catalyst, and Part B is hydrogen containing polysiloxane. This product comprises liquid material and powder material. The main raw material is a silicone oil, silicone resin, alumina, quartz powder and etc.
|Before Curing||Catalyst Components||Base Components|
|Appearance||White putty||Blue putty|
|Pot life||1-2 minutes|
|Curing time(37C)||<5 minutes|
|Permanent deformation %||<0.2%|
|Dimensional stability %||<0.25|
|Tearing Strength Mpa||2.0|
|Temperature stability||60°C for 1 week|
It is suitable for the production of precise dental crown, dental fixed bridge, dentures, and articulation registration and takes the mold of oral tissue
1. Under the room temperature, take the same amount of base component (blue) and catalyst component (white).
2. Mix the two components together. It is recommended to use the blue spoon to take the base component and white spoon to take catalyst component.
3. Use your fingertips to mix the two components together and knead for at least 30 seconds until they are mixed completely.
4. Close the lid immediately
after usage, the cover can not be interchanged.
1. Good plasticity, small volume incorporation rate, it needs only 3-5min to vulcanize into elastomer at oral temperature, very easy to remove from the mouth after the stamp, and has good chemical stability.
2. High accuracy of mold impression, capability of reproducing the fine structure of the mouth, with good elastic recovery, and good tear strength and dimensional stability, it can provide accurate and reliable morphological basis for clinical dentistry.
3. It has compatibility with almost all model materials, reusable for a period of time and can be sterilized.
1. Do not use natural rubber gloves. It is recommended to use disposable polyethylene plastic gloves.
2. The product contains platinum catalyst, sulfur, phosphorus, amine, etc. will slow down or even stop the curing reaction, and thus it must avoid sulfur, phosphorus, amine, acrylic and meth acrylic acid esters and other chemical products in use.
3. Close the lid tightly and immediately after use, keep it in cool place, and be refrigerated in summer.
4. The temperature has a significant impact on the curing time; the curing reaction will slow down at low temperature, and speed up at high temperature curing speed. It should adjust operation rhythm according to the environment and the finger temperature.
5. It is strictly recommended to use the same amount of base and catalyst. Unequal amount will lead to delayed or accelerated cure.
500g, 1kg, 5kg, 10kg, 25kg
Contact Person: Mrs. Amy Tse