Customer First, Dedication, Innovation.
MC Silicone Professional Mould Making & Casting Materials Supplier
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Model Number:||MC-SP40 A/B|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||20kg|
|Packaging Details:||500g, 1kg, 5kg, 10kg, 25kg|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1000kg per day|
|Product Name:||Silicone Putty||HS Code:||39100000|
|Working Time:||2 Mins||Curing Time:||Less Than 20 Mins|
|Hardness:||25 Shore A||Shelf Life:||12 Months|
40 Shore Silicone Impression Material,
40 Shore Silicone Impression Materials,
Hoof Treatment Silicone Moulding Putty
Fast Set Two-Part Silicone Impression Material Horse Hoof Treatment Silicone Mold Putty For Better Hoof Care
Silicone putty is formulated specifically for industrial applications where shock absorption and support are necessary. Two formulations are available: Firm support and super-cushion. These two-component systems are activated by mixing equal parts together until a uniform color is achieved at which point the hoof is packed and a full pad is applied. The full weight of the horse is applied for a custom fit and excess material is trimmed away. Benefits include: orthopedic support for the coffin bone; increased blood circulation; conforms to hoof with the movement of the horse; does not shrink and remains resilient throughout the life of application.
Fast Curing and Durable
Our putty is non-toxic and odor free. It will handle heat up to 450 F.
Self-releasing – no mold release agent required for most applications. Long shelf life, no shrinkage. Not intended for food contact applications.
|Before Curing||Catalyst Components||Base Components|
|Appearance||White putty||Blue putty|
|Pot life||2 minutes|
|Curing time(25 C)||<20 minutes|
|Permanent deformation %||<0.2%|
|Dimensional stability %||<0.25|
|Tearing Strength Mpa4||.0|
|Temperature stability||60°C for 1 week|
1. Under the room temperature, take the same amount of base component (blue) and catalyst component (white).
2. Mix the two components together. It is recommended to use the blue spoon to take the base component and white spoon to take catalyst component.
3. Use your fingertips to mix the two components together and knead for at least 30 seconds until they are mixed completely.
4. Close the lid immediately
after usage, the cover can not be interchanged.
500g, 1kg, 5kg, 10kg, 25kg
Why choose MC silicone putty?
Non-toxic - contains no nasties
Fast Cure - sets within 30 minutes
Easy - you don't even need to weigh it... just take out two equal looking amounts of putty from the tubs
No mould box needed - this putty can be used on vertical surfaces, 3d items and even on your toes (if that's your kind of thing)
Vegan-friendly & cruelty-free
1. Do not use natural rubber gloves. It is recommended to use disposable polyethylene plastic gloves.
2. The product contains platinum catalyst, sulfur, phosphorus, amine, etc. will slow down or even stop the curing reaction, and thus it must avoid sulfur, phosphorus, amine, acrylic and meth acrylic acid esters and other chemical products in use.
3. Close the lid tightly and immediately after use, keep it in cool place, and be refrigerated in summer.
4. The temperature has a significant impact on the curing time; the curing reaction will slow down at low temperature, and speed up at high temperature curing speed. It should adjust operation rhythm according to the environment and the finger temperature.
5. It is strictly recommended to use the same amount of base and catalyst. Unequal amount will lead to delayed or accelerated cure.
Contact Person: Mrs. Amy Tse