Customer First, Dedication, Innovation.
MC Silicone Professional Mould Making & Casting Materials Supplier
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||MC SILICONE|
|Certification:||MSDS , SGS， Reach|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||20kg|
|Packaging Details:||5kg/can ， 20kg/drum|
|Delivery Time:||5-10 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, , T/T, Western Union, PayPal , MoneyGram|
|Product Name:||Epoxy Resin||EINECS No.:||38891-59-7|
|CAS No.:||7085-85-0||Mixing Ratio:||3:1|
|Color:||Crystal Clear||Curing Condition:||25 C Degree|
|Usage:||Tabletop, Roaster Casting||Packing:||5kg Bottle, 20kg Per Carton|
100:1 clear casting epoxy resin,
clear casting epoxy resin 75 Shore,
SGS Epoxy Resin For Countertop
Epoxy resin MC08 Clear Epoxy Resin for River Table Products Making
Epoxy resin MC08AB is an Clear epoxy resin cured under normal temperature and low temperature conditions. It has good leveling property, natural defoaming, yellowing resistance, high transparency and no ripple, bright surface and suitable for curing at room temperature. Specially used for coating wood table tops, wood veneers, countertops, artwork, perspective packaging, photo frames, Epoxy, badges, high-grade resin and other electronic parts insulation, moisture-proof potting, confidential cover.
If it is used to contact food after curing, the temperature of the food should not exceed 50 degrees Celsius.
When the hardness is higher than 82D (Shaw hardness), it can be directly polished. If the hardness does not exceed 82D, use the 400-4ab Coating product and sand/polish it.
The mixing quantity should not exceed 5kg, and the casting thickness should not exceed 2cm/time;
When the temperature is higher than 25 degrees Celsius, please reduce the number of mixing/casting by half;
Epoxy MC08A Harder MC08B
Color: Colorless and transparent
Proportion: 1.15 1.00
Viscosity 25℃: 3500CPS 300MAXCPS
1. Working environment: Please keep the plastic container clean. A, B components are strictly according to the weight ratio, accurately weighed, and stir it evenly along the inner wall of the container clockwise until it is used for 3-5 minutes.
2. According to the operating time and amount of glue deployment, to avoid waste. When the temperature is lower than 15 °C, please pre-heat the A glue to 30 °C and then adjust the rubber, easy to operate (low temperature, A glue will thicken ); After use must seal the lid, to avoid the product due to moisture absorption scrapped.
3. When the relative humidity is more than 85%, the surface of the cured product can easily absorb the moisture in the air to form a white mist. Therefore, when the relative humidity is more than 85%, it is not suitable for room temperature curing. It is recommended to use the heating and curing.
4. The lid must be sealed after use to avoid the product being scrapped due to moisture absorption.
1) Hardness: Shore D 75-80
2) Withstand voltage: KV/mm 22
3) Bending strength: Kg/mm2 28
4) Volumeresistance: Ohm3 1x10*15
5) Surfaceresistance: Ohmm2 5X10*15
6) Thermal conductivity: W/M.K 1.36
7) Lure power loss: 1KHZ 0.42
8) Heat distortion temperature: ℃ 80
9) Water absorption: % <0.15
10) Compressive strength: Kg/mm2 8.4
The above performance data is typical data measured in a laboratory environment with a temperature of 25°C and a humidity of 70%. It is for customer reference only
Contact Person: Mrs. Amy Tse