201 Dimethyl Silicone Fluid Damping Silicone Oil 1000 Cst For Toilet Seat Damper
201# Dimethyl Silicone Fluid is a kind of colorless, clear, transparent and odorless liquid, is a high viscosity Polydimethyl-siloxane polymer. Depending on using applicants, it has various viscosities from low to high, covering from 50cSt to 1,000,000cSt.
Feature and advantages:
Chemical name :dimethicone/silicone oil/silicone fluid/ polydimethylsiloxane/simethicone
CAS No.: 63148-62-9
EINECE : 203-492-7 .
1. Smoothness & softness & hydrophobicity & good chemical stability & insulation property.
2. High and low temperature resistance & high flash point.
3. Low freezing point (it can be chronically used in the temperature from -50℃ to +200 ℃).
4. Small viscosity-temperature coefficicent & big compression ratio & low surface tension.
1. Name: Dimethyl Silicone Fluid
2. Model No.: MC-SF201
3. Appearance: colorless, clear, transparent liquid
4. Smell: Odorless
5. Viscosity (25°C): 50～1,000,000 cSt
6. Specific Gravity (25°C): 0.955～0.978 g/cm3
7. Volatile Matter Content (150°C/24hr): ≤1.5%
8. Refractive Index (25°C): 1.390～1.410
9. Flash Point: 260°C～300°C
10. Pour Point: -50°C
11. Viscosity Temperature Coefficient: 0.59~0.61
12. Coefficient of Expansion: 0.00094~0.00104 cc/cc/°C
13. Thermal Conductivity (25°C): 0.10~0.16
14. Dielectric Constant (25°C, 50Hz): 2.60-2.80
15. Dielectric Loss Factor(25°C, 50Hz): ≤1.0×104
16. Volume Resistivity: ≥1.0×1015 Ω·cm
17. Breakdown Voltage: ≥1.0 KV/mm
18. Recommended dosage: 1~3%
1. Clear, colorless, odorless fluids
2. High Viscosities
4. High Damping action
5. Low Temperature stability
6. High Temperature Stability
7. Little viscosity change at temperature
8. Inert to virtually all o-rings, gaskets, seals and valves
9. Excellent lubrication
10. High oxidation resistance
11. High dielectric strength
12. High water repellency
13. High Shear resistance
14. High molecular weight
15. Although not recommended for silicone o-rings
Silicone oil is a colorless, odorless, non-toxic and non-irritating products, chemical stability, heat resistance, cold resistance, water repellency, lubricity, high refraction, storage stability and compatibility with commonly used cosmetic ingredients.
Take On Heavy Loads, Beat the Heat and Cold, and Manage Severe-Duty Success Drive Away Downtime with Hard-Working Solutions for Heavy Industry When maintaining equipment for severe-duty, demanding operations, you require problem-solvers that perform well. You need solutions that deliver under heavy loads, at low and high speeds, when exposed to dust and abrasives, and in hot, cold and harsh environments. You work hard to eliminate non-scheduled downtime, improve energy efficiency and get more payback from your sizable equipment investment.
Original characteristics remain intact for 1 years, if kept in recommended storage.
Transportation:As non-hazardous chemicals