Customer First, Dedication, Innovation.
MC Silicone Professional Mould Making & Casting Materials Supplier
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||MC silicone|
|Certification:||MSDS , SGS， Reach|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||160kg|
|Packaging Details:||5kg/can ， 20kg/drum|
|Delivery Time:||5-10 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, , T/T, Western Union, PayPal , MoneyGram|
|Product Name:||Epoxy Resin For Art||Color:||Crystal Clear|
|Mixing Ratio:||1:1 By Weight||Working Time:||30~50 Min|
|Curing Time:||4~6hrs||Hardness:||85 Shore D|
|Curing Condition:||25 C Degree||Usage:||Casting Art Crafts, Jewelry|
|Packing:||1, 5kg Bottle, 20kg Per Carton||Shelf Life:||12 Months|
MSDS Crystal Clear Epoxy Resin,
Mix Ratio 1:1 Clear Epoxy Resin,
85 Shore D Crystal Clear Resin
Mix Ratio 1:1 Crystal Clear Epoxy Resin for Arts, Crafts & Castings
MC-ER1185A/B Crystal Clear Epoxy Resin is two-component transparent epoxy resin compound that cures at room temperature and high temperature. Epoxy Resin features with low mixing viscosity, good de-aeration; long working time at room temperature, low heat release, anti-yellow; excellent mechanical properties after curing. The cured product has good transparency and bright in surface.
Epoxy resin MC-ER1185 is mainly used for forming art crafts, accessories, Coasters.
No Toxic Organic Compounds
Crystal Clear, High Gloss
Excellent Air Release Qualities
Excellent Color Stability
Anti-Yellowing, Bubble Free
Magnifies Object Appearance
Tough Water Resistant & Waterproof
Perfect Waterproof Glue
For Indoor and Outdoor use
|Item No.||MC-EP1185 A||MC- EP1185 B|
|Appearance||Clear liquid||Clear liquid|
|Mix Ratio||1 A : 1 B|
|Hardness||80-85 Shore D|
|Usable time25℃ 100g||30~40 Minutes|
|Curing condition 25℃ 100g||4~6 hours|
|Compressive strength||8.5 kg/mm2|
|Impact strength||7.5 kg/mm2|
1. Working environment: Please keep the plastic container clean. A, B components are strictly according to the weight ratio, accurately weighed, and stir it evenly along the inner wall of the container clockwise until it is used for 3-5 minutes.
2. According to the operating time and amount of glue deployment, to avoid waste. When the temperature is lower than 15 °C, please pre-heat the A glue to 30 °C and then adjust the rubber, easy to operate (low temperature, A glue will thicken ); After use must seal the lid, to avoid the product due to moisture absorption scrapped.
3. When the relative humidity is more than 85%, the surface of the cured product can easily absorb the moisture in the air to form a white mist. Therefore, when the relative humidity is more than 85%, it is not suitable for room temperature curing. It is recommended to use the heating and curing.
4. The lid must be sealed after use to avoid the product being scrapped due to moisture absorption.
The above performance data is typical data measured in a laboratory environment with a temperature of 25°C and a humidity of 70%. It is for customer reference only
1. The products must be stored in a closed and airtight environment under the condition of 25°C relative humidity <70%.
2. Since part B is easy to absorb water vapor and lead to deterioration, the packaging barrel must be tightly sealed with the cover.
3. The more the amount mixed together, the faster the reaction will be, the faster the curing speed will be, and it may be accompanied by a lot of heat, please pay attention to control the mixing amount at one time, because due to the accelerated reaction, its use time will also be shortened, and the mixed glue should be used up in a short time as much as possible;
4. During the curing process, please keep the environment clean to prevent impurities or dust from falling onto the surface of the uncured glue
5. When using the product, glasses and other necessary labor protection supplies are recommended.
5kg per bottle-20kg per carton or 200kg per drum
Other package please contact our sales team for customize.
Certificate of MC-ER1185A/B Crystal Clear Epoxy Resin
MSDS, AIR/SEA SAFE SHIPPING CERTIFICATE
Contact Person: Mrs. Amy Tse