Customer First, Dedication, Innovation.
MC Silicone Professional Mould Making & Casting Materials Supplier
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||20kg|
|Packaging Details:||5kg/bottle, 20kg per carton|
|Delivery Time:||about 3-5 working days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||8000kg per day|
|Product Name:||Epoxy Resin||Hs Code:||3506912000|
|Appearance:||Crystal Clear||Mix Ratio:||1:1|
|Curing Time:||12-24 Hours||Applications:||For Making Coasters|
|Working Time:||45-60 Mins|
24hs Cure Clear Epoxy Resin,
DIY Arts Clear Epoxy Resin,
Fast Cure Crystal Clear Resin
Fast Cure Crystal Clear Epoxy Resin For Casting DIY Arts And Crafts
Epoxy Resin MC-ER1185 is a Deep pour epoxy resin that cures under normal and low temperature conditions. It has good leveling, natural defoaming, low viscosity, high hardness and high strength. It can be cured at room temperature or by heating. Dedicated to crystal drop board, marble board, kitchen countertop, resin coating, high hardness coating on any surface; and other electronic parts, moisture-proof potting, secret masking, etc.
High water clear appearance
Easy to clean
Conditions of Use
1) Ratio: A:B=100:100(weight ratio)
2) Hardening conditions: 25℃× 24H
3) Pot life: 25℃×45-60min(100g)
1. Working environment: Please keep the plastic container clean. A, B components are strictly according to the weight ratio, accurately weighed, and stir it evenly along the inner wall of the container clockwise until it is used for 3-5 minutes.
2. According to the operating time and amount of glue deployment, to avoid waste. When the temperature is lower than 15 °C, please pre-heat the A glue to 30 °C and then adjust the rubber, easy to operate (low temperature, A glue will thicken ); After use must seal the lid, to avoid the product due to moisture absorption scrapped.
3. When the relative humidity is more than 85%, the surface of the cured product can easily absorb the moisture in the air to form a white mist. Therefore, when the relative humidity is more than 85%, it is not suitable for room temperature curing. It is recommended to use the heating and curing.
4. The lid must be sealed after use to avoid the product being scrapped due to moisture absorption.
1) Hardness: 82-84shore D
2) Withstand voltage: KV/mm 22
3) Bending strength: Kg/mm2 23
4) Volume resistance: Ohm3 1x10*15
5) Surface resistance: Ohmm2 5X10*15
6) Thermal conductivity: W/M.K 0.61
7) Lure power loss: 1KHZ 0.42
8) Heat distortion temperature: ℃ 80
9) Water absorption: % <0.15
10) Compressive strength: Kg/mm2 13.4
The above performance data is typical data measured in a laboratory environment with a temperature of 25°C and a humidity of 70%. It is for customer reference only.
Production Equipment and warehouse
1, The operating environment should be ventilative and should keep away from fire. Closely sealed after use.
2, Avoid eye contact, in case of contact, wash with plenty of water and get medical attention immediately.
3, If contact skin, wrap with clean cloth or paper, and wash it with water and soap.
4, Keep away from children.
5, Please take a trial before application to avoid usage mistake.
Storage And Shelf Life
1, Store at the temperature of 25°C or cool and dry place. Avoid from sunlight, high temperature or high humidity environment.
2, Use up as soon as possible when opened. It is strictly forbidden to expose to the air for a long time after it is opened to avoid affecting the quality of the products. The shelf life is six months in the room temperature of 25°C.
Contact Person: Mrs. Amy Tse