Customer First, Dedication, Innovation.
MC Silicone Professional Mould Making & Casting Materials Supplier
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||240kg|
|Packaging Details:||20kg per drum|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||4000kg per day|
|Goods Description:||Silicone In Primary Forms||HS Code:||39100000|
|Application:||Electronics Parts Potting And Encapsulating||Mix Ratio:||1:1|
|Viscosity:||3600 Cps||Hardness:||56 Shore A|
|Shelf Life:||12 Months|
Sylgard 160 Grey Encapsulant Potting Silicone,
Encapsulant Potting Silicone Compound,
MSDS Circuits Electronic Potting Silicone
RTV 160 Grey Encapsulants Potting Silicone Compound for LED / Circuits Electronic Potting Silicone
Silicone compound is supplied as a two-component addition cure system. It consists of Part A and Part B. When the components are thoroughly mixed in a 1:1 ratio by weight or volume, the liquid mixture cures to a flexible elastomer, which is suited for electrical/electronic potting and encapsulating applications.
|Pot life after curing(25℃,min)||15~20|
|Full Curing time (hrs)||24|
|Durometer Hardness(JIS A0)||47|
|Dielectric breakdown voltage(KV/mm)||≥20|
|Flammability classification||UL-94 V-0|
1. Two-component, room temperature curing, under -60 to 200℃( If in lasting operation).
2. Deeply curing, good adhesive to module and electrical components
3. Good weather ability , insulation, waterproof, damp proofing
4. encapsulation for Electronic components, power module, and LED outdoor displayer
1. Mix component A and component B thoroughly at a 10:1 ratio (by weight or volume)
2. Vacuum de-airing after mixing, then its ready for pouring
3. If bubbles occurs due to much slender crevices, two times pouring will be a good choice, the second pouring should be done after the curing of first pouring.
4. The silicone will be cured completely after 24 hours, if the depth of the parts which need to be encapsulating is over 2cm, the curing time of bottom silicone will be a bit longer.
1. Catalyst component B should be tightly closed for storage; after open the bottle, the rest should be sealed immediately, avoid from air contact which might cause color change, and its original curing properties.
2. Different mix ratio will change the pot life or curing time, increase the volume of component B will shorten the curing time, decrease the volume of component B can prolong the curing time.
3. The curing time varies due to different temperature, the higher temperature, it cures faster. Conversely, it cures slower when under a low temperature or humidity. Customer can adjust the volume according to actual condition or needs.
4. Do not heating up or fully seal up the part during its curing process. (>60℃)
5. Electrical property and adhesive property test should be done 72 hours after curing.
1. It should be stored in a cool, dry and ventilated place. Shelf life is 12 months.
2. This product is nontoxic, meets the standard of ROHS, no flammable or explosive ingredients, no special requirement for transportation.
Contact Person: Mrs. Amy Tse