Customer First, Dedication, Innovation.
MC Silicone Professional Mould Making & Casting Materials Supplier
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100kg|
|Packaging Details:||20kg per drum;200kg per drum|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||4000kg per day|
|Product Name:||Liquid Polyurethane Rubber||Hs Code:||3909500000|
|Applications:||Molding And Casting||Color:||Clear Yellow|
|Hardness:||90 Shore A||Viscosity:||2500 Cps|
|Mix Ratio:||1:1||Gel Time:||6~10 Mins|
|Curing Time:||24 Hours||Tensile Strength:||4~7Mpa|
|Shelf Life:||6 Months|
Two Components Liquid Polyurethane Rubber,
90 Shore A Liquid Polyurethane Rubber,
Casting Polyurethane Liquid Rubber
Liquid polyurethane rubber consists of A&B component, B is curing agent, and A is polyurethane prepolymer. It can also be used as a concrete or cement stamping mold as well as for making hard durable rubber parts for machinery or automotive applications.
It has excellent processing properties, solid in common temperature, shorter gel time, and regulating color by adding pigment. The ware has good properties of abrasive resistance, hydrolysis resistance, transparent, good resilience, stable dimension.
|A||Type||MCPU40 A||MCPU50 A||MCPU60 A||MCPU70 A||MCPU80 A||MCPU90 A|
|Appearance||Colorless or light yellow transparent liquid|
|B||Type||MCPU40 B||MCPU50 B||MCPU60 B||MCPU70 B||MCPU80 B||MCPU90 B|
|Appearance||Light yellow liquid|
|Gel time(30℃)*/min (variable)||25-30||25-30||25-35||20-30||8-14||6-9|
|Hardness (shore A)||40±3||50±3||60±3||70±3||80±3||90±3|
|Elongation at break/ %||500-600||400-500||300-400||250-350||350-550||400-500|
|Specific gravity(25℃)(g/ cm3)||1.18|
Substitute for Silicon rubber to make the mould of “cultural stone”. It also applies to electrical equipment potting, rubber rollers, Ski and snowboard ,rubber plates, rubber wheels, shoe models and others.
1. Shake both A and B sides vigorously.
Shake or stir well before use The liquid components may settle in the containers during storage. Let it sit a few minutes to let any bubbles rise to the surface after shaking the container.
2. Measure out equal parts, by volume, of A and B into clean plastic or metal containers.
Combine both sides into a third clean mixing container and mix vigorously for at least one minute, taking care to scrape the sides and bottom of the mixing container with your mixing utensil, until the product is one uniform color.
1. Always wear a respirator or self –contained breathing apparatus when working with urethanes.
2. Use between 65F and 75F in a humidity-controlled environment.
3. It is always best to mix the material by hand, with a plastic or metal mixing utensil.Avoid mixing with drill motors because of the friction they generate, mixing with electric drills can start the exothermic cure process and cause the product to cure in the mixing container.
4. Don’t vary the mix ratio. Unlike some polyester resins, altering the mix ratio to vary the cure cycle will not work with urethanes.
5. Mix in clean plastic containers. Paper cups and wooden mixing utensils may contain moisture which can adversely affect the urethane rubber. Avoid waxed paper cups because the wax may melt and contaminate the rubber.
6. Air bubbles in urethanes are almost always caused by moisture. Do everything possible to avoid moisture getting into the mix.
7. Replace the lids onto the containers promptly after use. Do not use the urethane rubber during rainy days or times of high humidity.
8. Avoid pouring against an unsealed water based product such as plaster or hydrocal. Seal plaster or hydrocal with a product like Krylon Clear Acrylic.
9. Avoid mixing a large batch- The larger the batch, the more exotherm or heat is generated in the cure cycle. If you are making a large mold, mix small batches to make the process more manageable.
Storage: Store in cool and dry place. If you can’t use one drum up at a time, please inject N2.The storage time of original packing is 6 months.
Contact Person: Mrs. Amy Tse