Customer First, Dedication, Innovation.
MC Silicone Professional Mould Making & Casting Materials Supplier
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Model Number:||MC-SP35 A/B|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||20kg|
|Packaging Details:||350g,500g, 1kg, 5kg, 10kg, 15kg,20kg,25kg|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C, MoneyGram, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||1000kg per day|
|Product Name:||Silicone Mold Putty||HS Code:||3910000000|
|Working Time:||Less Than 5 Mins||Curing Time:||Less Than 15 Mins|
|Hardness:||35 Shore A||Tensile Strength:||2.5Mpa|
|Elongation:||350%||Shelf Life:||12 Months|
Odorless Silicon Mold Putty,
35 Shore A Silicon Mold Putty,
DIY Molds Making Silicone Mold Putty
MC- Silicone PUTTY is a hydrophilic addition silicone rubber impression material, it contains two components, Part A is platinum catalyst, and Part B is hydrogen containing polysiloxane. This product comprises liquid material and powder material. The main raw material is a silicone oil, silicone resin, alumina, quartz powder and etc.
MC- Silicone PUTTY are new silicone compounds (platinum catalyst) that can be easily mixed and applied by hand to a variety of surfaces. Silicone Putty is mixed in equal amounts (1A:1B) by volume/weight.MC-P35 has a pot life of about 5-20minute with a cure time of about 30-60 min at room temperature (73°F/23°C). Shrinkage is low and cured rubber is exceptionally strong (very high tensile strength), durable and will resist high temperatures (for casting low-temperature melt metal alloys). They also resist cure inhibition.MC-P35 are also SKIN SAFE and can be used for culinary applications.
|Before Curing||Catalyst Components||Base Components|
|Appearance||White putty||Blue putty|
|Pot life||3-5 minutes|
|Curing time(37C)||<30 minutes|
|Permanent deformation %||<0.2%|
|Dimensional stability %||<0.25|
|tensile Strength Mpa||2.5|
|Temperature stability||60°C for 1 week|
- Easy to use, 3 Minute working time, 25 minute cure.
- Ideal for small molds, excellent detail from original.
- Strong, flexible, reusable molds.
- High Heat range, up to 400°F.
- No Shrinkage.
- Self releasing, no mold release agent required for most applications.
- Odorless, Non Toxic. Skin safe.
Applications include making fast mold impressions from almost any surface, miniatures, toys, chocolate & candy, orthotics / orthopedic, equine hoof repair, jewelry mold making, resin crafts, etc.
1. Under the room temperature, take the same amount of base component (blue) and catalyst component (white).
2. Mix the two components together. It is recommended to use the blue spoon to take the base component and white spoon to take catalyst component.
3. Use your fingertips to mix the two components together and knead for at least 30 seconds until they are mixed completely.
4. Close the lid immediately after usage, the cover can not be interchanged.
Package available in 350g, 500g, 1kg,5kg,10kg, 25kg. sampe available in 100gA+100gB.
it has a shelf life of 12 month in original package at a cool dry place.
1. Do not use natural rubber gloves. It is recommended to use disposable polyethylene plastic gloves.
2. The product contains platinum catalyst, sulfur, phosphorus, amine, etc. will slow down or even stop the curing reaction, and thus it must avoid sulfur, phosphorus, amine, acrylic and meth acrylic acid esters and other chemical products in use.
3. Close the lid tightly and immediately after use, keep it in cool place, and be refrigerated in summer.
4. The temperature has a significant impact on the curing time; the curing reaction will slow down at low temperature, and speed up at high temperature curing speed. It should adjust operation rhythm according to the environment and the finger temperature.
5. It is strictly recommended to use the same amount of base and catalyst. Unequal amount will lead to delayed or accelerated cure.
Contact Person: Mrs. Amy Tse