Customer First, Dedication, Innovation.
MC Silicone Professional Mould Making & Casting Materials Supplier
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Silicone Putty||HS Code:||39100000|
|Working Time:||Less Than 5 Mins||Curing Time:||Less Than 30 Mins|
|Hardness:||40 Shore A||Shelf Life:||12 Months|
Resin 2 Part Silicone Mold Putty,
40A 2 Part Silicone Mold Putty,
39100000 silicone mould putty
Non-Toxic Durable 1:1 Mix Ratio Fast Setting Addition Silicone Mold Putty For Making Resin Jewelry Molds
Silicone Mold Putty is an easy way to make fast reliable molds that you can re-use multiple times. Just knead equal amounts of A (white) and B (blue) together and create a silicone mold by forming the putty around the object you want to replicate. Use it for soap molds, candle molds, antique furniture repair, small impression molding, jewelry making and repair, and other small object casting. You can cast many types of materials in your finished mold including moldable plastics, waxes, clays, urethane and epoxy resins, plaster and even some low melt metals.
Fast Curing and Durable
Our putty is non-toxic and odor free. It will handle heat up to 450 F. You have up to 15 minutes of working time and you are able to de-mold in 1-2 hours. Self-releasing – no mold release agent required for most applications. Long shelf life, no shrinkage. Not intended for food contact applications.
|Before Curing||Catalyst Components||Base Components|
|Appearance||White putty||Blue putty|
|Pot life||3-5 minutes|
|Curing time(37C)||<30 minutes|
|Permanent deformation %||<0.2%|
|Dimensional stability %||<0.25|
|Tearing Strength Mpa4||.0|
|Temperature stability||60°C for 1 week|
1. Under the room temperature, take the same amount of base component (blue) and catalyst component (white).
2. Mix the two components together. It is recommended to use the blue spoon to take the base component and white spoon to take catalyst component.
3. Use your fingertips to mix the two components together and knead for at least 30 seconds until they are mixed completely.
4. Close the lid immediately
after usage, the cover can not be interchanged.
500g, 1kg, 5kg, 10kg, 25kg
Why choose MC silicone putty?
Non-toxic - contains no nasties
Fast Cure - sets within 30 minutes
Easy - you don't even need to weigh it... just take out two equal looking amounts of putty from the tubs
No mould box needed - this putty can be used on vertical surfaces, 3d items and even on your toes (if that's your kind of thing)
Vegan-friendly & cruelty-free
1. Do not use natural rubber gloves. It is recommended to use disposable polyethylene plastic gloves.
2. The product contains platinum catalyst, sulfur, phosphorus, amine, etc. will slow down or even stop the curing reaction, and thus it must avoid sulfur, phosphorus, amine, acrylic and meth acrylic acid esters and other chemical products in use.
3. Close the lid tightly and immediately after use, keep it in cool place, and be refrigerated in summer.
4. The temperature has a significant impact on the curing time; the curing reaction will slow down at low temperature, and speed up at high temperature curing speed. It should adjust operation rhythm according to the environment and the finger temperature.
5. It is strictly recommended to use the same amount of base and catalyst. Unequal amount will lead to delayed or accelerated cure.
Contact Person: Mrs. Amy Tse