Customer First, Dedication, Innovation.
MC Silicone Professional Mould Making & Casting Materials Supplier
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Goods Description:||Silicone Rubber||HS Code:||391000|
|Product Name:||Silicone Mold Putty||Mix Ratio:||1:1|
|Color:||White/Purple/Blue/Green||Working Time:||Less Than 5 Mins|
|Curing Time:||Less Than 30 Mins||Hardness:||30 Shore A|
|Shelf Life:||12 Months|
Earplugs Silicone Mold Putty,
Silicone Mold Putty 30 Shore A,
30a silicone putty for mold making
Easy to Use 1: 1 Mix Ratio Skin Safe Non-Toxic Silicone Mold Putty for Making Earplugs
Silicone Putty is ideal for a wide range of impression type mold applications, including Castin’Craft Clear Casting Resin, EasyCast Clear Casting Epoxy, wax, baking, chocolates, ice cubes, soap, plaster, air dry clay, concrete and low melt metals! It is a easy to use, Odor Free, Non-Toxic, , two component silicone putty.
It is suitable for the production of casting molds for jewelry, precise dental crown, dental fixed bridge, hoof care, earplugs, etc.
|Before Curing||Catalyst Components||Base Components|
|Appearance||White putty||Purple putty|
|Pot life||3-5 minutes|
|Curing time(37C)||<30 minutes|
|Permanent deformation %||<0.2%|
|Dimensional stability %||<0.25|
|Tearing Strength Mpa4||.0|
|Temperature stability||60°C for 1 week|
1. Under the room temperature, take the same amount of base component (blue) and catalyst component (white).
2. Mix the two components together. It is recommended to use the blue spoon to take the base component and white spoon to take catalyst component.
3. Use your fingertips to mix the two components together and knead for at least 30 seconds until they are mixed completely.
4. Close the lid immediately
after usage, the cover can not be interchanged.
Easy to use, 3 Minute working time, 25 minute cure.
Ideal for small molds, excellent detail from original.
Strong, flexible, reuseable molds.
High Heat range, up to 400º F.
500g, 1kg, 5kg, 10kg, 25kg
1. Do not use natural rubber gloves. It is recommended to use disposable polyethylene plastic gloves.
2. The product contains platinum catalyst, sulfur, phosphorus, amine, etc. will slow down or even stop the curing reaction, and thus it must avoid sulfur, phosphorus, amine, acrylic and meth acrylic acid esters and other chemical products in use.
3. Close the lid tightly and immediately after use, keep it in cool place, and be refrigerated in summer.
4. The temperature has a significant impact on the curing time; the curing reaction will slow down at low temperature, and speed up at high temperature curing speed. It should adjust operation rhythm according to the environment and the finger temperature.
5. It is strictly recommended to use the same amount of base and catalyst. Unequal amount will lead to delayed or accelerated cure.
Contact Person: Mrs. Amy Tse