Customer First, Dedication, Innovation.
MC Silicone Professional Mould Making & Casting Materials Supplier
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10kg|
|Packaging Details:||500g, 1kg, 5kg, 10kg, 25kg|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1000kg per day|
|Goods Description:||Silicone||HS Code:||391000|
|Product Name:||Silicone Putty For Dental Impression||Hardness:||65 Shore A|
|Working Time:||Less Than 1 Mins||Curing Time:||Less Than 5 Mins|
65 shore A Addition Silicone,
Silicone Dental Impression Material 65A,
2.0Mpa Fast Setting Addition Silicone
Fast Cure Addition Silicone Dental Impression Material Amazing Mold Putty
A dental impression is a negative imprint of hard (teeth) and soft tissues in the mouth from which a positive reproduction (cast or model) can be formed. It is made by placing an appropriate material in a stock or custom dental impression tray which is designed to roughly fit over the dental arches.
1. Putty Impression Material provides all the benefits of a true putty, including higher consistency and insertion force than heavy body materials.Plus, it is designed exclusively for use with Mixing Unit – enabling reliable and reproducible dosage.
2. All impression materials get warmer – and therefore set faster –when placed in the mouth.
3. Putty material exits the 2 unit at approximately 97ºF. Because Putty is already warm when it is seated in the mouth,it helps warm up the wash material, actually accelerating setting time without reducing the intraoral working time.
4. Putty offers high detail reproduction and the same consistency and insertion force as conventional hand-mix putties.
5. Without the potential for negative interaction between putty and glove.
How to Use Silicone Putty for Dental Use
Step 1: Get the impression trays and stand in front of a mirror.
Step 2: Open the set of putty, both white and color . Ensure that your hands are clean to prevent dust or dirt from contacting with the putty.
Step 3: Use fingers to knead the impression material till to an uniform color within 45s or less.
Step 4: Roll into the shape of log. Load and spread evenly into the upper tray.
Make sure it is filled from edge to edge using fingers. It's better to done this process in 90s .
Step 5: Place the tray over the center of teeth and press gently to the end using fingers. Let it rest for approximately 3 minutes.
Step 6: Open the mouth and pull down straight.
Step 7 : Repeat the procedure for lower upper tray . You will get the perfect of teeth impression.
1. Do not use natural rubber gloves. It is recommended to use disposable polyethylene plastic gloves.
2. The product contains platinum catalyst, sulfur, phosphorus, amine, etc. will slow down or even stop the curing reaction, and thus it must avoid sulfur, phosphorus, amine, acrylic and meth acrylic acid esters and other chemical products in use.
3. Close the lid tightly and immediately after use, keep it in cool place, and be refrigerated in summer.
4. The temperature has a significant impact on the curing time; the curing reaction will slow down at low temperature, and speed up at high temperature curing speed. It should adjust operation rhythm according to the environment and the finger temperature.
5. It is strictly recommended to use the same amount of base and catalyst. Unequal amount will lead to delayed or accelerated cure.
Contact Person: Mrs. Amy Tse