Customer First, Dedication, Innovation.
MC Silicone Professional Mould Making & Casting Materials Supplier
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||200kg|
|Packaging Details:||1kg, 5kg, 25kg, 200kg|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram,PayPal|
|Supply Ability:||10000kg per day|
|Description:||Silicone In Primary Forms||HS Code:||3910000000|
|Appearance:||Light Yellow Transparent Liquid||Viscosity:||900-1500 （25℃,mPa.s）|
|Type:||Alkyl Modified Silicone Oil||Application:||Excellent Lubrication For Polyurethane Parts|
|Purity:||99.9%||Classification:||Chemical Auxiliary Agent|
Long Chain Alkyl Dimethyl Silicone Oil,
Wettability Dimethyl Silicone Oil,
Silicone Oil 100 Cst To 5000 Cst
Long Chain Alkyl Dimethyl Silicone Oil For Polyurethane Products Release Agent
The long chain alkyl silicone oil is a new material that the methyl of poly-dimethyl siloxane is substituted with long alkyl, a graft structure new material silicone oil, features with excellent properties of lubrication. The long chain alkyl modification enhances the hydrophobic character and the lubricity of the polymer. Its molecular structure is: (CH3) 3SiO[(CH3) 2SiO]m[(R) (CH3) SiO]nSi (CH3) 3 Where R is the number of carbon atoms more than 12.
Compared with the traditional methyl silicone oil, the product has the general performance of silicone oil (such as high and low temperature resistance, wettability, and etc.), also has many new features, specifically in:
1. Better smoothness, abrasion resistance, can adapt to the user to produce more lubrication products to be used for more lubricated parts, such as the production of textile chemicals, oil, grease, etc.
2. Has a better compatibility with other oils, its stability is obviously better than using methyl silicone oil
3. The use of the product as a release agent, it can print, painting, adhesive products without cleaning the surface used, while the traditional methyl silicone oil generally need to wash before printing, adhesive
4 Because this product is better compatible with the organic material, it can be used the release agent of rubber, plastics, synthetic resins, etc., compared with dimethicone, more suitable for use in several oil phase or solid phase organic materials internal dispersants such as pigment dispersion
5 this product has very good moisturizing, smooth, prevent dry function, which is particularly suitable for the production of high-grade skin care products.
Appearance: transparent oily liquid, colorless and tasteless.
Viscosity: 100-5000 c.s.t
Specific density: 0.890-0.95
Solubility: completely dissolved with mineral oil.
1. Cosmetic industry: As the lubricant of shampoo and cream
2. Release agent: metal and rubber release agent, particularly suitable as polyurethane release agent, also can add plastics, synthetic resin and other materials as an internal mold release agent
3. Main components of as a senior lubricating oil, grease
4. Paint, paint defoamers, wetting dispersing agent
5.dispersing agent of the pigment and other additives
6. Other Application be developed
Usage and dosage:
According to different application industry as additives, it is added by selecting between 0.2~5%. For external release agent it will generally be emulsified or diluted to the concentration of 2.5~10%spray or brush to the surface of the mould.
The viscosity tends to increase when it store too long time, to avoid to contact with acid, alkali substances. The product has different function due to different graft material, therefore pay attention to the correct selection.
Packaging storage and transportation:
1. The product is packed with polyethylene plastic barrels, specifications from 5KG-200KG optional.
2. Non dangerous goods transportation and storage.
Contact Person: Mrs. Amy Tse