Fast Demould Silicone Putty for Dental Use
Brief Introduction :
MC- Silicone PUTTY is new silicone compounds (platinum catalyst) that can be easily mixed and applied by hand to a variety of surfaces. Silicone Putty is mixed in equal amounts (1A:1B) by volume/weight, it has a pot life of about 2-3 minute with a cure time of about 5-8 min at room temperature (73°F/23°C). Shrinkage is low and cured rubber is exceptionally strong (very high tensile strength), durable and will resist high temperatures (for casting low-temperature melt metal alloys). They also resist cure inhibition. It is also FOOD SAFE and can be used for culinary applications.
Features of Fast Cure Food Grade Mold Making Silicone Putty:
- Easy to use, 1-1.5 minutes working time, 3-5 minutes cure.
- Ideal for small molds, excellent detail from original.
- Strong, flexible, reusable molds.
- High Heat range, up to 400o F.
- No Shrinkage.
- Self releasing, no mold release agent required for most applications.
- Odorless, Non Toxic. FDA Compliant, Food Grade.
Technical Overview of Fast Demould Dental Use Silicone Putty:
||1 : 1
|Part A color
|Part B color
|Pot life (mins)
|Curing time (hrs)
|Hardness (shore A)
||60 shore A
Applications of Fast Demould Dental Use Silicone Putty:
Applications include making fast mold impressions from almost any surface, orthotics / orthopedic, equine hoof repair, jewelry making and more.
Usage Instruction of Fast Demould Dental Use Silicone Putty:
1. Under the room temperature, take the same amount of base component(blue) and catalyst component (white).
2. Mix the two components together. It is recommended to use the blue spoon to take part B and white spoon to take part A.
3. Use your fingertips to mix the two components completely.
4. Close the lid immediately after usage, the cover can not be interchanged.
Precautions of Fast Demould Dental Use Silicone Putty:
1. Do not use natural rubber gloves. It is recommended to use disposable polyethylene plastic gloves.
2. The product contains platinum catalyst, sulfur, phosphorus, amine, etc. will slow down or even stop the curing reaction, and thus it must avoid sulfur, phosphorus, amine, acrylic and meth acrylic acid esters and other chemical products in use.
3. Close the lid tightly and immediately after use, keep it in cool place, and be refrigerated in summer.
4. The temperature has a significant impact on the curing time; the curing reaction will slow down at low temperature, and speed up at high temperature curing speed. It should adjust operation rhythm according to the environment and the finger temperature.
5. It is strictly recommended to use the same amount of base and catalyst. Unequal amount will lead to delayed or accelerated cure.
6. Avoid contact with water, water will make the material deteriorated.